recent posts

December 15, 2010

Goood!

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.


So0 s0o good...

The biggest Pepero given to me by one of my students!


Breakfast in bed from Hubby



Putting up our first fake Christmas tree



Secret Santa presents that are so original - can't wait to try out 
a S'mores


Getting truly inspired by all the creative and beautiful blogs out there. Taking that inspiration and redeveloping my blog little by little...


Secret Santa fun! Making this was... well, a challenge of dexterity and nimble fingers
(burnt them a couple of times on the hot glue gun) BUT well worth it!
I hope the recipient enjoys it...



Let me know what's good in your world :)

1 comment:

  1. likin the new blog. I love your breakfast...best of both worlds on a plate!

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...