recent posts

May 07, 2016

in my mother's eyes

i heard a song today, a song my friend shared for mothers everywhere and it moved me to tears... such a beautiful song that captures how i feel about my mum...

so many moments, phone calls of encouragement, coming to my music concerts growing up, reminding me of who i was when i really had lost it, pointing out the important things, building my faith, thinking through tricky scenarios, prayer walks along the beach, our memorable trip to taranaki and that goat, giving me away to be married... so many countless moments.

we were a team, when i needed her most she has always spoken into my life and given me reassurance, sometimes thinking i am crazy but giving me confidence any way.

like the song says her hope she gives to me.

please listen, it's a goodie...



i love you with all my heart mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...