recent posts

December 21, 2010

I love surprises

Marko surprised me with a trip to Everland yesterday for our 
2nd wedding anniversary.

I was like a grown-up-little-girl.

A Christmas parade, safari zoo, snow toboggans, pirate ship...

... too much fun! 

Lots of memories and laughs.


Below right is taken while riding the 'T Express' the steepest wooden rollercoaster in the world. To add to this it travels 200kms per hour and has 2 major vertical drops.

My expression says it all. It looks like I am smiling but I am grimacing.

Unfortunately I finished the day with being sick after too many twists and turns. 
Not one to shy away from a challenge.

I loved every moment (nearly). 

Thanks MP.

3 comments:

  1. Jealous much! I love a good rollercoaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised you are now in blogspot...Now I can follow you. Yay. Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie! I'm really loving blogspot :)

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...