recent posts

January 28, 2011

The dreaded...

I found this on my friend's fb page today and just had to share it with you...



Isn't life just a little more fun when we choose to have fun?

I realise I have so many 'dreaded things' in my life that I expect will be hard or long or boring or un-fun. 

This video was just so sweet and gave me an incentive to look for the fun side of the not-so-fun stuff we have to do in the day to day!

It also reminded that at the start of my time here in South Korea my awesome principal Mr. P gave each of us a book to read entitled 'Fish!'.. It's a book about 'catching the energy and releasing the potential' and is a super easy book to read too. It's based on a very famous Fish market in Seattle called  'Pike Place Fish' and they are such a model for having FUN in their every day!! 

Their philosophy is you may not get to choose your task but you can choose your attitude towards it!

They also choose to PLAY in life... to be happy to treat others well. They know that fun leads to creativity... Having a GOOD, FUN time is healthy and that when there is FUN, work becomes a reward!

I love how this clip reminded me of this.

And God says...

Philippians 4:8 (Contemporary English Version) 

Finally, my friends, keep your minds on whatever is true, pure, right, holy, friendly, and proper. Don't ever stop thinking about what is truly worthwhile and worthy of praise.

Amen on that!

Any ideas on how to make 'the dreaded ...' more fun??


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...