recent posts

January 07, 2011

Goood!

You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.

Psalm 86:5

There are so many things that are GOOD right now...

Having our first vistors stay. Matty and Bex Dow. We had a fun 2 days with these guys and showed them around Seoul with my wonderful friend Ami too.


Visiting Seoul Tower at sunset. Overlooking this big city at this time of the day is just beautiful.


Fresh tasty salads made by Hubby. So tasty and just a little feel of summer during our winter.



An email from my special friend Elvie...

'Ive been thinking a lot about how we need to appreciate the simple things more, the 'dull' things in life and I came across this poem by Gerard Manley Hopkins. I just wanted to share it with you but I actually wanted to put it on your blog as I think it fits in quite nicely...'

Glory be to God for dappled things -
For skies of couple-colour as a brindled cow;
For rose-moles all in stipple upon trout that swim

Fresh-firecoal chestnut-falls; finches' wings
Landscape plotted and pieced - fold, fallow and plough;
And all trades; their gear and tackle and trim

All things counter, original, spare, strange;
Whatever is fickle, freckled (who knows how?)
With swift, slow; sweet, sour; adazzle, dim;
He fathers-forth whose beauty is past change:
Praise him. 



Under-floor heating in our apartment keeps my tootsies nice and warm.


What is good for you right now?

3 comments:

  1. I'm so loving your list!! Under floor heating sounds divine (although not right now while we are in the middle of summer) and that salad looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you guys favourite word is GOOD. We like that word in our house too. Said in the accent of my foreign Grandma. Underfloor insulation Score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I love that winter is so much easier when you walk into a warm apartment. Makes a huge difference... :)

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...