recent posts

February 12, 2011

Love never fails.

Over the last few days I have had something knocking on the door of my heart... 

It's been sparked by this amazing post and stirred more by this one.

...it's L-O-V-E. 

AND to expose my searchings even further I happened to watch this clip from a friend's FB page early today; I'm not ashamed to say, it brought tears tumbling down my face.


What an epic illustration of love. and I happen to agree that LOVE knows no limits.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39 (NIV)


God never fails to love you. God IS love... Isn't that just super awesome?? I am sharing this AS MUCH as I am letting it sink into my bones today.

Thinking further about Valentine's coming up soon, I feel for me this year, it is a chance to be like the two guys in the clip, be undaunted (not intimidated or discouraged by past difficulties or disappointments) when connecting with and accepting God's love and grace. 

Oh and maybe just a couple of chocolates with my hubby too.

2 comments:

  1. I love this verse. It was our wedding reading soo long ago! lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooood, they visited him again a year or two later....

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...