recent posts

September 14, 2011

Me A-Z




Hey there! I have seen many people doing this on their blogs to share a little more info about themselves in a quick, fun way. I thought I would join in!


A. Age: Embraced the 3 - 0 in March this year.
B. Bed size: We have a very firm Korean Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Washing the dishes! Scrubbing the pan!

D. Dogs: I love our doggies. Vince (Mr.V, Tenacious V., Vincey) and Tarla (Tarla-Girl, Malinky, Stink, Houdini, Slinky Malinky). They are with my mum in NZ. They really are 'grand-dogs'.
E. Essential start to your day: Pressing the snooze button. Having quiet.. I can't engage in deep conversation straight away.
F. Favorite color: Ocean Blue.
G. Gold or Silver: Both.
H. Height: 5'9.
I. Instruments you play: I play the guitar, sing and learned the clarinet at school.
J. Job title: Elementary Teacher.
K. Kids: Nope, not yet.
L. Live: Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea.
M. Mother’s name: Michele.
N. Nicknames: I have had a few nicknames in my life like 
Clare Bear, Geri, Stan, Clarey, Hairy MaClarey but many have been added by my husband. Such as Brown-footed lizard, Sardine, DJ MC Clarey,  MaClarey, Mama MaClarey, Pukeko legs, Silly Chook... The list will continue to be added to I am sure!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yup, I had a meningitis scare and had to stay over night in Waikato Hospital. Urgh. 
P. Pet peeves: Belching, pushing in lines, trying to talk to someone in a REALLY loud room, small talk when people don't look you in the eye.

Q. Quote from a movie: 'I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice... but still, the place you live is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend. ' The Shawshank Redemption.
R. Right or left handed: I'm a righty.
S. Siblings: I have 3 brothers and I am the eldest and only girl (I think that says a lot haha)
T. Time you wake up: Usually 5.25am but if I am running in the morning 5.

U. Underwear: Are necessary...? I am not sure about this one. 
V. Vegetable you hate: Definitely the BS (brusselsprout) I just don't get them. They're a weird phenomena.
W. What makes you run late: A whole collection of things.. but sleeping in is a start.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hip, I was born with a 'clicky hip', knee from an injury when I was on a school camp in the Tangihua ranges. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I try. I like to bake, make pancakes and when we lived in NZ I would try to follow in my mum's amazingly talented cooking shoes... I will get there.
Z. Zoo animal: Otters are one of my faves they are so animated. I also love to see seals, pandas... But I can't say I don't enjoy seeing them all!



All done, why don't you join in? If you do, link it up on a comment! I would love to read yours ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...