recent posts

September 20, 2012

Currently...


Obsessing over: Man I didn't realize that this 'nesting' urge actually really is a reality when you are pregnant! I would say obsessing is a strong word but I am 'chipping away' at our baby room. We had the crib and change table drawers arrive yesterday so it's starting to take shape which is really exciting.
Working on: Lots of projects at school - getting used to a new job and new expectations from others and myself... by the way, I am LOVING it.
Thinking about: Family - being able to see them and hang out when I get back to NZ in November. Our baby - thinking about how we are going to have a son or daughter to hold by the end of the year - it still blows my mind!
Anticipating: My mum arriving in South Korea on Monday evening! Sososo excited to show her around and for her to see the baby Hub bump!
Listening to: 'Take Heart' by Hillsong United, can't get enough of this song right now. Also 'Ghosts Upon the Earth' by Gungor... SO good.
Drinking: H20 and decaf coffee every now and again.
Wishing: Praying for a blessed last trimester of this pregnancy, it has been amazing so far...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...