recent posts

November 02, 2012

This is not the End

Well, time has ticked by this week SO fast! There is lots to do and finish off... I leave Saturday afternoon a month earlier than Hubby. As you can see from the link - I have less than 40 days left until my due date with baby Hub! WoW!

One of the hardest things about leaving to go home this time is that I have to say goodbye to a really amazing family here in Korea. The Schumachers are not just colleagues they are really good friends and we have loved doing life with them here. I even got to teach their daughter in my first year - a very special thing.

We had a ANZAC gathering last night at our apartment - with lots of kiwi-styled food and Aussie beef. It was a great time.

This is not the end - it's just 'See you Soon'! We will see them in June/July of next year when we visit the Gold Coast. I am excited for their future!


God bless Schumachers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...