recent posts

February 15, 2013

TIK: Exercise

TIK: This is Korea


Well! You don't see one of these every day. An exercise machine AND a virtual horse ride! From my *amazing* commentary, this experience was described as a 'comfort ride'... Speaking from experience, (as I was pushed encouraged to try it next) this is no 'comfort ride'. This is a work out people! You can choose the degree it moves, the speed you 'ride', all while holding onto a bar in the front of the saddle. The sales assistant sure thought I needed a work out when I tried it out, Hubby definitely came off light!


Having a laugh with the in-laws

* Sidenote: Koreans as a whole are very active, you will find workout machines in EVERY park here, outdoor clothing shops are prolific ~ aimed at kitting out the elder generation for their walks, people get their power walk on and head for the hills in the weekends. People will attempt anything for better health and well-being.

Hence we have 'the saddle'.

Try one at home, you don't know what you are missing! *wink

3 comments:

  1. Ok that is a major TIK. I mean I grew up in the west and I am still shaking my head at that one. I don't see how that is going to make it big . Plus how do you explain that in your house when you have company over...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very entertaining to see a few patrons trying it out and rubbing there legs afterwards... I am waiting to see if it takes off...

      Delete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...