recent posts

March 16, 2013

New


Hi everyone and welcome to the new look 'gracious goodness'!

This is the creative genius of Simone from


Go visit her blog! She is such an inspiration and role model here on the blog-o-sphere. Her creativity is displayed throughout her life and I look up to her in many ways ~ honesty, family life and heaps of fun ~ Throughout the process Simone really listened and was super patient with indecisive-me! Her design was something that went beyond my ideas.

Before my recent birthday, Hubby had quizzed me on what I had wanted as a birthday gift. My only thought was a blog makeover. For a long time I have wanted this space of mine to reflect my life ~ a merging of two different cultures.

A kiwi girl living in the land of the morning calm.

So Hubby did what he does best ~ kept a secret and little did I know that my friends would all come together to make this happen!

So thank you to Simone for doing an amazing job and to all my friends for getting behind me and helping me to make this reflect an important part of my life.

I am excited about new possibilities on here!

Join with me on Google friends Connect to see what is coming up ~ some new series and info on living life as a foreigner/international teacher.

Farewell to my old look...

















Ciao!

6 comments:

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...