recent posts

May 13, 2013

I apologize

Day 13: Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

As I sit and ponder many ways I could take this post, I hear grumblings and whirrings from outside, on my balcony. These noises are the cry of something that is used, abused and called upon far too much in our household at the moment.

My apology is to a loyal and focused resident of this family; one who often doesn't get that reciprocated. Especially now, that it has become just a quick dump and leave exchange. Not a long connection time or even a chance to pamper. It's in a use - use situation...



My apology is to our washing machine.


You know how it goes, the smallest member of our family has suddenly now upped the anti, causing new levels of loading on this poor machine and for that I am truly sorry.

Our little one produces all sorts of dribble and not too mention what goes on down below, but our machine just keeps on going, without any fault. It sure is a saint.

I don't know if I can make it right, I don't know if it will let up any time soon but what I do know is that I am sorry. I will make it up to you somehow sometime.

How about a gentle wash next? I have a woolen cardi that needs a sensitive approach...

Could that make it up to you?

2 comments:

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...