recent posts

January 04, 2011

Dreams

What good are dreams 
if that's all they really are? 

lyrics by All Left Out

I had this question written in my diary last year. And I just wrote it in my diary for 2011.

I love this question. I ask myself this once in a while. Dreams are exciting and so fun to think about!

Many people say it's cliche to have new years resolutions or dreams for the coming year. 

But I disagree.

It's not cliche - it is what we are created to do.

Have hopes and dreams.

I'm not necessarily going to share my dreams here at this point (I might do it later - who knows!) but I do want to encourage you all to use this year however you want to, to reach your goals. There is always tomorrow but don't make this year empty dreams... 
choices are to be made!

That is why I value this question so much. 

We have to keep on keeping on. Just like this quote from a movie I like...

'Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. 
Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.' 

Quote from here.

So which mouse are you?
Are your dreams just dreams or are you putting them into existence?

I sure am keen to give it a go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...