recent posts

May 02, 2011

Bal~anced

... having different elements in the correct proportions ...

I feel like I can't quite do this at the moment! Have I lost it or misplaced it? Maybe I left it on the kitchen table?  


I think I am going a little crazy and I just keep having the thought that I want to press pause on my life and be able to make everything calm down!


'Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content.' Philippians 4:11


Oh how I want to be like Paul!! Choosing to be content in every situation... He encourages me when he says 'I have learned'...


Can you give me some ideas??... Please don't be shy. I am putting myself out there.


How have you learned to be balanced even when you live a super-busy life?

3 comments:

  1. Three things:
    1) Everything runs for a season. hopefully this is just a busy season and then life may and hopefully calm down again.
    2)Do what NEEDS to be done and say NO the rest.
    3) Take your rest times seriously. Sounds like and oxymoron but make time to just rest. Our bodies NEED to rest in order to function properly. And definitely take time to rest in HIM

    xx God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! I so appreciate this advice. I love how you say 'take your rest times seriously'... We are starting a long weekend on Friday so I will make sure I am refreshed from that hopefully. Bless you back friend! Hey, when I am back home in June - maybe could catch up :)

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...