recent posts

August 12, 2011

Loving it!

Wow - my first week back at school for the second year here in Korea is nearly at an end...

Here is what I am loving this week, linking up with the amazing Paisley Jade. 

This day is a special day in our family. Not only is it my hubby's birthday but also my Grandma and my cousins birthday all on the same day! Love you all!


Loved the pancakes with bacon, banana, honey/maple syrup that we devoured had after a 3 hour early morning bike ride on the morning of the birthday. It majorly hit the spot!


Love, love, love this present from very good friends. We had a great laugh... It's for hubby's birthday present... But I like where it's going (we haven't eaten it yet!!).


I made my first ever banana cake here in Korea and it turned out good!- Shock horror - I am an apprehensive cook/baker at the best of time. So combine that with trying to source ingredients it doesn't happen as much as it should...


Lastly, I am loving my class this year! These kids are fantastic and so fun to teach - they inspire me to do my very best to direct them through their learning and cheer them on. Yay!

We have just started up our class blog over here too!




button2

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! Happy Birthday to your hubby. Lovin the chocolate bar!

    That breakfast looks yum! We haven't tried adding banana, but bacon pancakes and maple syrup are a our regular breakfast cook up here. Will have to wait until bananas are until $10 here in QLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare... thanks SO much for your lovely comment on my blog just before. I wanted to say thanks - it was really touching. While I'm at it - your own blog is looking FAB!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That marital chocky bar is PERFECT! Also, please come and make me pancakes! Yummo. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast looks so good! And your class look super-cute, and hard-case :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw love all those things! Bananas and bacon pancakes, chocolate, love that calendar, great class...and happy birthday Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon, banana and maple syrup? Sounds intriguing but may have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your list Clare! Happy birthday to your hubby and well done on the cake! Love the chocolate bar and your blog is looking fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of eating pancakes, bananas, bacon and honey taco style but oddly enough it looks/sounds delicious. Good luck with your new class.

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...