recent posts

February 12, 2012

Full circle.

Hey, there. Nice to see you again. It has been soooo long since I have even popped in here myself! I have been full circle....
Delete it.
Too deep in a season of challenge and stressed out.
I want to try.
Don't know how to start again.
Delete it.
But I want to write.

Til now. So, I am back and to start I want to address my silence here.

We have had major upsets in our jobs here probably since September of last year. But God is and always has been in the situation. Our school has had governance issues, which has been most of the reason why I have been silent here for the last few months. God's light is shining and He will prevail in this I know.

So now that's out, lets catch up shall we?

Since my last post, we went home for Christmas. Loved our Kiwi Christmas.




We walked on our land. This is our dream, our plan for the future.

 

Our 3rd wedding anniversary was celebrated with the best fish n chips. Ever. It was nice to be romantic and reminisce with my love.



We witnessed special friends marry. 



We have had a few snow days here, we are in the thick of winter right now. 


Our friends came to visit us here in South Korea. Special times with Jim and Carol. 



To add to these highlights there are a few things to look forward to:

  • Hubby heading back to NZ to be a best man for his besty. 
  • Our Nepal trip in late March. 
  • A personal best (PB) in running yesterday - 5.2 km!! 
  • And regular postings on here!

Lastly, I want to leave you with this simple prayer that has been on my heart for the last 2 weeks. It has been at the top of mind. 



How are you? Would love to hear how you are... I have missed you all!

1 comment:

  1. yay Claire...you're back. Oh how I love your goings on. Suck about your school situation. I love how you always stand firm on GOD and his provisions.
    And yay for your own slice of NZ paradise!

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...