recent posts

February 24, 2012

Loving Laughs

I tend to exaggerate *sometimes*... but the last week has been one of the most challenging, stretching and stressful times I have had in a while. I kid you not.

But in all that *stuff*, I am surrounded by loving friends and a Hubby who always makes me laugh. 

This week I am loving... 

Hubby's ability to keep things light in many many situations... Here he is trying out a new snowboard (second hand) in our living room. 


The next photo should have shown him slamming into the coffee table behind but I dashed to his rescue instead... hehe

______________________________________________________

And my friends and colleagues who make my job full of joy


and all the antics that come with them!


I feel blessed to have such awesome people in my life. 


Linking up with the lovely PaisleyJade today! Go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. aw that photo of him falling over could been hilarious!~
    Suck that youve had a challenging week. Hope this week is better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping and praying that next week is better. Glad you have such a fun guy to brighten your day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...