recent posts

November 26, 2012

A Baby Sprinkle


I wanted to have a gathering of people to commemorate this next big adventure - so mum and I decided on a Baby 'Sprinkle' rather than a Baby Shower.


Friends and family gathered at mum's house and enjoyed catching up and some fun little games.


Thank you mum, you made this a very special day for me.


My niece Rebekah, guessing my baby bump size - she was so generous!


I started talking and didn't realize that my gift had been 'caught'!


There were lot's of yummy treats and all tasted of SUMMER.


My sister-in-law Joanne, mother-in-law Christine, niece Rebekah and friend, Anika.


Special friends Betty and Jeanette.


Alice, a wonderful family friend who met my mum when I was a baby bump... The cycle continues!

Thanks everyone for a great day and memories for years to come.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...