recent posts

January 18, 2013

I'm leaving on a jet plane and things I love...

hi everyone, mum has asked me to share some of my favorite things about being in nz before we go to a new place i have heard a lot about, our home for now, south korea. i am going on a jet plane and i am not even five weeks yet but i am excited for my next adventure...

let me share some things I have loved so far...


starfishing


spending time with my nan


borrowing this playmat from Jacksta and doing some study


going to the beach with aunty liss, but it was a little too windy for my liking that day


contemplating life with uncle levi


practicing my all blacks stance with uncle matt


being a part of four generations is super amazing, can you see my look of surprise here?

hope you enjoyed reading my list, theres heaps more but i have to go now, thanks nz - it's been awesome. i know i am a little kiwi because i already love this place.

isaiah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...