recent posts

March 01, 2013

an ode to march

march is the soft pink of new blossoms
the sound of once-silent birds spreading their tune
march tastes like sweet fruit smoothies and crispy apples
and smells like a fragrant warm breeze
march looks like the shedding of layers and bright colours escaping
it feels like celebrations and hope all wrapped into one
anticipating:

my birthday
baby hub reaching the three month milestone
spring break (eeep)
not wearing my down jacket anymore
getting my nails painted
touch rugby starting up
longer evenings of sun streaming through out apartment
going for walks in the evenings
refreshed by spring once again

i hope march is full of good things for you!

joining in with Meghan

8 comments:

  1. Hello! Visiting from MNM's link up. I was a nanny in Seoul (albeit very briefly in my 20's). Now back from London and living in NZ. I love having my toe nails painted too. Makes me feel brand new!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree after a cold Korean winter, nothing beats spring here that I have experienced yet! Enjoy the long sunny evenings of March back home :)

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous ode to March! Lovely post and lots to look forward to - makes me feel easier about 'letting go' of our summer - as the northern hemisphere definitely deserves a big fix of sunshine after the cold winter. Visiting via MNM's (a friend of Meghan's from Welly, NZ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping in over here Sarah, I totally know what you mean ~ I was able to have a slice of kiwi summer this year and it was a beauty!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! I guess we're just getting ready to say good-bye to all these things you're looking forward to...enjoy! (I've popped over from MNM's too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange ~ So true, spring is even more prominent here in the Northern hemisphere... I loved my slice of kiwi summer this year! Can't wait :)

      Delete
  4. I so love your ode to March - so much to hope for with spring on the way :-) And golly your little guy is growing up fast :-) Thanks so much for joining in with Things I'm Loving - so great to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Meghan, thanks for stopping by! I always love to join in with 'Things I'm loving' ~ it's a great way to end the week. It's a great way to connect with others too... Thanks again!

      Delete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...