recent posts

March 03, 2013

march 2, 2013

i learned today that on my birthday this year i have been blessed with 11,688 days here.

wow! days sure clock up...

i had many highlights of my day but one of my favourites was when my boys came through and surprised me with breakfast in bed.

and baby hub was all dressed up to celebrate like a 'birthday elf' ~ too cute.
i was showered with treats from my hubby, he really went all out to make me feel special. organizing a group of my friends to celebrate at one of my favourite restaurants and being all round spoiled by these friends (you will see what they got me in a later post ;)

one thing that stood out was that it felt different to celebrate my birthday as a mumma.
i loved being able to share it with my boy.
he is the cherry-on-the-top.

looking forward to the next 365 days!

1 comment:

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...