recent posts

May 13, 2014

Mother's Day | 2014

I hope all you mums had a super special day on Sunday and were lavished with treats throughout the day! Taking a moment to soak in the blessings that you have as a mum is important to do as we navigate our way through the ups and downs of this precious position we hold. Also remembering that this day is a tough day for many, through grief and loss. You are deserving of this day too. x

---------

My Mother's day was a great day of special plans and mini-adventures.

My boys spoiled me with a handmade card that I had been dropping the hints about for the week leading up to the day that I had no idea about ;) I love these created collages and all the minute details Hubby adds, Isaiah enjoyed colouring the card with the highlighters and later in the day I realized his little legs too!







I was surprised with a gorgeous necklace of Isaiah's silhouette that I haven't taken off yet. It's the perfect accessory for me. We then went on a bike ride around a new part of our neighbourhood, stopping for lunch and played in a local park: stairs and ramps are now Isaiah's favourite. 

Thanks my little family, I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...