recent posts

January 22, 2011

I'm threezero soon.

Hi everyone,

I'm here in bed with my lappy not feeling 100% today, upset tums are not fun.

Well from the title of this blog you can see I am in a thinking mood, confession time.

My bday is coming up soon.


I am super excited to tell you the truth but have recently realised that it's ALWAYS been that bday on the horizon and one that you think when you are maturing that you will be like this, this and this. And now it's just around the corner. Woah.

I am writing this post for ideas.

Any thoughts on what I could do? Do you celebrate monumental birthdays with a bang or do you just 'see it through'? I am always in a very reminiscent mood when these days come and I would like to do something but don't know what.

The other thing is that I will be in a foreign land to celebrate...

Hmmm. Thinking, thinking.

2 comments:

  1. Have a massive party...go on...you know you want to ;) Invite some of your new friends around. Just because you are in a foreign country does not give you excuse to skip this one! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nudge Jackie. You've got it! I want to just needed to hear it :) Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...