recent posts

January 20, 2011

Just for fun.

I'm with the band yo.


I am linking up with



today for some creativity. 
Do you like my band? It has a rather melancholic feel but I love the pic and had never tried picnik before. I am so using it again!

It's super fun!

Here is what you do:

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS

1. Click here for a random wikipedia article.
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Click here for a random quote from The Quotations Page.
The last four or five words of the very last quote on this page is the title of your first album.

3. Click here for a random picture from Flickr.
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use picnik to put it all together.

5. Post about it on your blog and then link up...


I'd love to see you what you come out with!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...