recent posts

July 23, 2011

Hello. Sorry and Rest.

Hello everybody.
Ohhh man, it's been so long. I have much to say! 
I have been out of my own personal blogzone for over a month and it feels very strange (although I have been keeping up with reading many!). 
I laugh now at the words I wrote on my last blog post 'I will be hopefully able to update you all on what's happening in our holidays as much as I can - more often than before because school is always busy!' 


Haha. Naive me.


I really want to share where we've been and some mini-adventures along the way. We feel so rested and have had great times with family and friends. It's been amazing. 
Our 'summer vacation' has basically been in 3 parts... Singapore leg, NZ leg and Bali leg.


So I am getting organized to share about each one in the next few posts. 


I have many photos to share.
See you soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...