recent posts

July 29, 2011

Words-Loving Girl // William Arthur Ward

 For me words stimulate and breathe hope and joy into my life. I want to start to share quotes and words with you all. My hope is that you feel uplifted and encouraged through these prose. I am a words-loving girl!

                      " 
I will do more than belong - I will participate.

I will do more than care - I will help.  

I will do more than believe - I will practise. 

I will do more than be fair - I will be kind. 

I will do more than forgive - I will forget. 

I will do more than dream - I will work. 

I will do more than teach - I will inspire. 

I will do more than earn - I will enrich. 

I will do more than give - I will serve. 

I will do more than live - I will grow. 

I will do more than suffer - I will triumph.    
                                                                       "
William Arthur Ward

// picture sourced here //

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Its great to hear from you, thanks for stopping by*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...